All premiums charged for purchasing insurance through Aaxel insurance Brokers Ltd. are due on the inception /effective date of the policy. You may pay your premium in any of the ways indicated below.
Option 1- Credit Card Payment
Now you can make payment through all major credit cards ( Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover) . You can make the payment now by clicking the link Policy Payment .
There will be a cost to you approximately 2.9 to 3.1% of the total payment which is non refundable.
Make sure you enter your Customer Code, Policy Number, Phone Number and email.
Once you make the payment please forward us the proof of payment.
- Make payment through this facility only if you have received an invoice from Aaxel Insurance Brokers.
- If you have received a Non Payment Cancellation Notice do not make payment through this facility as we cannot guarantee reinstatement of your policy. Make payment to your insurer directly.
- Confirmation of payment does not bind coverage.You must receive confirmation of coverage bound from your insurance broker.
- There is a non refundable cost to you of approximately 2.9 % to 3.2 %
- Amount charged to your card will appear on statement as Aaxel Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Option 2 Cheque:
- Make your Cheque payable to Aaxel Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- We strongly recommend certified Cheque or Bank Draft.
- We charge NSF fee $100 per NSF.
Option 3 E-Transfer
We can accept e-transfer only if the payment is due in more than 2 business days and payment is for reasons other than NSF replacement. Click here for instructions on how to e-transfer.
Option 4 Billing by Insurance company
If you are billed directly by an insurer you can make the payment directly to them by visiting their website.
We want to make doing business with Aaxel Insurance Brokers convenient for you. Should you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call at 905-362-8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .